Alert-Labs – Model Sumpie – Sump Pump Sensor
Sumpie is the world’s first predictive sump pump sensor. This professional-grade sensor uses a cellular connection to monitor sump pit water levels in real-time and tells you when the sump pump needs maintenance. It sends power failure alarms, too. Sumpie can be installed in minutes.
10 in stock
- water level
- sump pump health
- mechanical failure
- power outages
- overflow warning
Sumpie installs in just two minutes in normal and sealed sump pits.
'RCC has been helping customers deal with the aftermath of basement flooding for over 100 years. People underestimate the damage water can do. When a basement floods, it takes a toll not just financially, but emotionally, too. We’re thrilled to be able to offer Sumpie to our customers and help them avoid the heartache and financial loss caused by basement floods.”
- Tony Romanelli, CEO of RCC Waterproofing
Easily pair Floodie flood sensor with Sumpie for additional protection against leak and flood damage. Waterproof and reusable Floodie also offers:
- Up to 1000 ft. (300 m) range
- 5 year battery
- Horizontal or vertical placement
Assigned users receive alerts for a failing sump pump before flooding happens. Contractors can identify and dispatch the right service.
- Track rising water
- Receive high water alarms
Wherever you are, receive notifications and alerts about sump pump and pit events, even during power outages. Have comfort knowing that your home or property is monitored 24/7 by Sumpie.
- Power Requirements: 5V DC 2.0A Max
- Battery Backup Life: 1 -3 days depending on radio strength, usage and alarm severity
- Cellular Carrier: AT&T/T-Mobile
- Water Resistance: IP67
- Effective Range: 2 in-6.5
- Dimensions: 4in x4in x2 in
- Weight: 9 oz
- Miscellaneous: Fits on standard 1.5'ABS pipe Suitable for normal and sealed sump pump pits
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
Get In Touch
West Orange, New Jersey, 07052